Rockland Care Ministry
Great ways to connect and serve in our Care team!
Contact Dawn Wanser - Email
- Caring Visitors:Trains volunteers to provide wellness checks for church members, their families and our community who may hospitalized, in a skilled nursing care facility or homebound.
- Caring Ministers Program:Equips individuals to provide a deeper level of Christian care to those who are experiencing various life needs and circumstances.
- Home Communion:Provides communion to our Rockland community who are confined to their home, hospitalized or in skilled nursing care.
- Memorial Services: Volunteers set up prior to the service and help set up, serve, and clean for the receptions.
- Daily Bread: Provides hot or frozen meals to families facing challenging circumstances or providing meals after the birth of a child.
- Prayer Quilters: Creates quilts for those in the church who need comfort and encouragement.
- Prayer Shawls: Prays for recipients of shawls as they knit and crochet together.
- Prayer:There are many groups who pray for the needs of our congregation and their loved ones. If prayer is your passion, please contact Dawn Wanser.
- Caring Cards: Encourages others through the simple kindness of a personal card.