Keep Your Kids Connected: Continue Growing their Faith at Home – Click here to get the weekly Kids’ Lesson!
2020 Summer Activities for Kids
- Get Out(side) and Dig In (to God’s Word) for 1st to 5th Grade - June 30, July 14 & July 28, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wonder-full Wednesdays for Prek & Kindergarten – July 1, 15 & 29, 10:30-11:30
- BOLT VBS – Backyard VBS @ Home – July 21, 22, 23
Our Kids' Ministry programs include kids from birth to 5th grade. At The ROCK we strive to create a place for children to grow together in Christ as individuals and as families. At the same time, we provide opportunities for parents and kids' to integrate into the entire community where they can worship, connect, serve, and give.
Director of Kids' and Family Ministry
303.526.0668 ext. 206
Kids' Ministry Coordinator
303.526.0668 ext. 301
Nursery – 5th Grade: 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 am - All ages currently attend the entire worship service with their families.
We love connecting kids to God's Word! it is a privilege to introduce children to Jesus each and every week, and a joy to walk with them on their journey of growing faith. We are grateful for the wonderful team of volunteers who lead and care for our kids, as they share the hope of Jesus Christ.
In all of our classes, kids hear directly from God's story, the Bible. They learn how it connects to their lives today so they can apply Biblical Truths to everyday life. Lessons are designed with kids in mind; providing fun, age-appropriate activities that always point to Jesus.
Whether you are first time guests or regular attenders, we look forward to welcoming your child.
Where do we go when we arrive?
- As of now kids and their families go straight into the Sanctuary to enjoy the entire Worship service together as a family.
Families with Infants and Toddlers:
- Currently, they attend the Worship service. A Cry Room is located in the back of the Sanctuary.
- KidzLife Wednesday night program for age 3 – 5th grade (October – 1st week of December and February – 1st week of May)
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and MOPS Kids program for little ones (newborn through Kindergarten) meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays (September - May)
Special Programs & Events
- Vacation Bible School (VBS)
- 3rd Grade Bible Sunday
- 5th Grade Communion Preparation Program
- Special gatherings to encourage parents as they navigate the road of parenting, learn more about Christ and continue to grow in their faith.
Serve With Us
Connect the dots from God’s Word to kids' hearts when you serve as a volunteer in Kids' Ministry. You can choose Sundays, midweek or special events to Serve with us.