Keep Your Kids Connected: Continue Growing their Faith at Home – Click here to get the weekly Kids’ Lesson!
Our Kids' Ministry programs include kids from birth to 5th grade. At The ROCK we strive to create a place for children to grow together in Christ as individuals and as families. At the same time, we provide opportunities for parents and kids' to integrate into the entire community where they can worship, connect, serve, and give.
Director of Kids' and Family Ministry
303.526.0668 ext. 206
Kids' Ministry Coordinator
303.526.0668 ext. 301
Nursery – 5th Grade: 9:00 & 10:30 am
We love connecting kids to God's Word! it is a privilege to introduce children to Jesus each and every week, and a joy to walk with them on their journey of growing faith. We are grateful for the wonderful team of volunteers who lead and care for our kids, as they share the hope of Jesus Christ.
In all of our classes, kids hear directly from God's story, the Bible. They learn how it connects to their lives today so they can apply Biblical Truths to everyday life. Lessons are designed with kids in mind; providing fun, age-appropriate activities that always point to Jesus.
Whether you are first time guests or regular attenders, we look forward to welcoming your child.
Where do we go when we arrive?
- Stop by the "Kids' Check-In" table near Fellowship Hall where you will be greeted by the Kids’ Staff or Volunteers.
- All first time visitors are asked to complete a registration card for their kids.
- If you attend regularly, please check your child in at the “Kids’ Check-In” Table.
- Be sure to make a name tag for your child.
- Proceed to the Sanctuary. Find a seat and prepare to Worship.
- Approximately ten to fifteen minutes into the service, the kids will receive an invitation to come forward to the front of the Sanctuary for a Kids' Blessing. Afterwards, all kids will be excused. They will gather in the hallway outside the Sanctuary where the Kids’ Staff and Sunday school teachers will greet them, then escort them to their assigned classrooms downstairs.
- At the end of the Worship service, parents proceed downstairs to pick up your kids from their classroom. Room location signs are posted throughout the building.
Families with Infants and Toddlers:
Our nursery is located downstairs. We invite you to drop off your infant or toddler, ages 6 weeks to 36 months, in the nursery where they will receive safe, loving care while you worship. Our caregivers have been screened and background checked.
You may be wondering nursery or preschool? Kids who have reached the age of 3 are encouraged to join the preschool Sunday school class. But we understand that kids develop at different rates. Our staff and teachers are here to support you and your child in this important transition, so please let us know how we can help.
- KidzLife Wednesday night program for age 3 – 5th grade (October – 1st week of December and February – 1st week of May)
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and MOPS Kids program for little ones (newborn through Kindergarten) meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays (September - May)
2020 VBS - Mark Your Calendars!
- June 22-26, 2020 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. More Info Here
Special Programs & Events
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) - June 22-26, 2020
- 3rd Grade Bible Sunday
- 5th Grade Communion Preparation Program
- Special gatherings to encourage parents as they navigate the road of parenting, learn more about Christ and continue to grow in their faith.
Serve With Us
Connect the dots from God’s Word to kids' hearts when you serve as a volunteer in Kids' Ministry. You can choose Sundays, midweek or special events. Just take a look at the options in our Serve blog.