Dear Fellow Members of Rockland Community Church:
The Elders extend our best wishes to all of you for a blessed and peaceful New Year.
This message serves as the official notice of the 2022 Annual Meeting of the Members of Rockland Community Church. The meeting will be held in the Sanctuary on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at 11:45 AM, after the completion of the second service.
The meeting is open to all members. We would love to see you attend in person, but you will be able to watch on-line and vote-on line, if you prefer. As is the case with all gatherings at Rockland, if you attend in person, you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose.
This is the one regularly scheduled member meeting of the year, and we would greatly appreciate your participation. Following are some housekeeping items to aid you in your participation:
1. An agenda and meeting materials will be made available to everyone electronically approximately two weeks prior to the meeting.
2. The elders are working on the meeting agenda, and we know it will include the regular topics, including election of new Elders and Deacons, a review of 2021 finances, and the proposed budget for 2022.
3. If you have any items you would like to see added to the agenda and addressed at the Annual Meeting, the Elders will gladly entertain them. Please forward your suggestions to either Peter Miterko or Kyle Buchanan by January 18th. Because we are permitting electronic voting, all new business must be suggested by this date. Peter and Kyle’s contact information is as follows:
Peter Miterko email@example.com 303-882-9741
Kyle Buchanan firstname.lastname@example.org 303-526-0668 X213
4. For those folks who cannot attend the meeting in person, you will be allowed to cast your ballots electronically between the time you receive the meeting materials and February 5, 2022.
5. All other members will be able to receive written materials as you enter the meeting, and you will be able to vote during the meeting. You are welcome to attend the meeting in person even if you have voted electronically, but we ask that you do not vote more than once.
6. If you have questions how the electronic voting process works, Kyle will be happy to answer them.
We look forward to seeing you on February 6th! Your Rockland Elder Team:
Tracy Adreon, Jed Burnham, Joyce Dunbar, Todd Graber, Pastor Jim Gribnitz, Kevin Grieve, Steve Hannah, Patrick Heck, Peter Miterko