Whether you're newly exploring Christian faith or you've been following Jesus for a while, we invite you to connect in what we call biblical community. You can experience this unique kind of community at Rockland, in relationship with others who seek to deeply and actively grow in the love and knowledge of Jesus.
Care & Discipleship Pastor
303.526.0668 ext. 209
On Sundays and throughout the week—and at special times of year—we invite you to participate in various expressions of our community. Consider them entry points where you can find common ground with others like you.
Bible Study & Fellowship Groups
We study the Bible to better understand God and Jesus, and to discover divine Truth and how it applies to our lives today. You can find our Sunday and weekday groups listed for Adults HERE. Some are specifically designated for men or women, while others are open to everyone.
In addition to All Church gatherings, you're invited to join us throughout the year when we offer special get-togethers for Adults.
Supper Club Groups
- Groups meet together at a different host home once a month for three months. The host furnishes the main dish while the others bring the rest of the meal. It's a great way to get better acquainted within the Rockland family.
- Each group will consist of 3 families.
- Groups begin in January, April, July, October and last 3 months.
- Each group will meet 3 times.
- Groups may have a mix of single folks and couples.
- Sign up by emailing Karen Rutherford at: email@example.com no later than one month before the start of each cycle.
Our Men's Ministry and Women's Ministry each host an annual retreat. These getaways are close enough to be accessible, but far enough to escape routines and enjoy fellowship together. Keep an eye on our Sunday announcements and the church Calendar, so you can join us.
Serve With Us
People like you put the "community" in Rockland Community Church through hands-on ministry to one another. As you consider where to direct your gifts, visit our Serve page for inspiration! We would love to get to know you as we serve together.